Looking for some ways you can boost the quality of your law firm’s blog post? All it takes is a few simple tweaks to make your content more accessible, easier to share and more enjoyable to interact with.
Here are a few tips that will help you enhance your blog posts and help your readers get the most out of your content.
- Table of contents: For particularly long posts with a lot of information broken into sections, you can use a table of contents at the beginning of the blog post to make it easier for users to find the content that’s most relevant to their needs or interests. You can make it clickable so a single click transports the reader right to that section.
- Images: Images don’t just help improve the aesthetics of your blogs; they also help to break up the content to make it more easily digestible, and can add visual aids to what you’re discussing.
- Video: Using video in a blog post can convey additional helpful information to your readers, and make it easy for viewers to absorb information. They also increase the amount of time your visitors spend on your website.
- Internal links: Internal links on your website boost your search engine optimization as it helps them easily discover more pages or posts from your website to add to their indexes. In addition, these links can be used to direct readers who are interested in your content to other pages with similar topics or content.
- Audio recordings: Not everyone has the time to sit down and read blog posts. You could create audio versions of your blog to share on your website or turn into podcasts, and people can listen while on their commutes or while performing other tasks.
- Related posts: You should include a section at the end of each blog that links to related posts, which will encourage your readers to click through and interact with/read more of your content. This is a great way of getting additional value out of posts you’ve already published while enhancing the post in question.
- Calls to action: Finally, every blog post should have a call to action. Tell your reader exactly what you want them to do next. It could be something as simple as signing up for your newsletter. It could be prompting them to call in to schedule a consultation or to download a white paper. Include this call to action at the very end of the post.
Want some more tips about how you can get the absolute most out of your blog posts? Contact us today at Conroy Creative Counsel and we’ll be happy to help you take your firm’s blog to the next level.