A great law firm website requires a lot of details to be successful. Using a checklist is one way to ensure that you get these things right. Although you may have an awesome checklist for a law firm website, before you start into the development of the project it is important to map out all the steps and plan for all the important details.
Checklist For a Law Firm Website
Determine Your Market
- Create a clear understanding of your website’s users
- Create a list of URLs of your competitors
- Determine the strengths and weaknesses of their websites
- Define your firm’s Unique Selling Proposition
Set Your Goals
- Align the goals of your business with this website and make sure your client’s needs are met. Do they need to reach you urgently or are you persuading them of your expertise?
- Decide on a method for defining and measuring success
Name Your Website
- Choose a domain name and hosting. Consider potential misspelling issues and also purchase those domain names.
- Name your pages or major sections such as Contact, Services, etc.