This week on the podcast we ask:
How is speaking a marketing strategy? with Grant Baldwin
About our guest:
As founder and CEO of The Speaker Lab, Grant Baldwin has helped thousands of people build successful and sustainable speaking businesses. Over the last 15 years, Grant has become a sought-after speaker, podcaster, author, and accomplished entrepreneur. Featured on the Inc. 5000 list, Forbes, Inc. Entrepreneur, and The Huffington Post, he has committed his expertise and insight to equip others to share their meaningful message with the masses. Grant lives near Nashville, Tennessee with his wife, Sheila, and their three daughters.
About the episode:
How is speaking a marketing strategy?
How can you leverage speaking to grow your presence, your reputation, your firm, and bring on new clients?
As founder and CEO of The Speaker Lab, Grant Baldwin has helped thousands of people build successful and sustainable speaking businesses. Over the last 15 years, Grant has become a sought-after speaker, podcaster, author, and accomplished entrepreneur.
- [1:50] Two questions to ask yourself before you start booking speaking engagements
- [7:15] Speaking to potential clients vs. referral sources
- [9:10] What ‘promise’ are you delivering?
- [9:55] Establishing yourself as the expert
- [16:20] Knowing when to scale
- [17:40] How to know where speaking fits in your marketing strategy
- [23:10] Keeping people engaged in what you’re doing
- [28:50] Tweaking your message as you go
- [37:40] Grant’s book recommendation
Watch the episode now:
Listen to the episode here:
About the podcast:
When you face a complex case outside your expertise, you bring in co-counsel for next level results. When you want to engage, expand, and elevate your firm, you bring in a Marketing Co-Counsel. Counsel Cast is the podcast that provides the expertise of a Marketing Co-Counsel for your law firm. Where your firm gets answers and clarity to your marketing questions.
Episode Show Notes, Book Links, and more about the guest can be found here.