It wasn’t too long ago when women were expected to stand by and assume their role as a supporter of a male-owned business. Women in leadership roles are increasing in business, mentorships, and foundations to name a few. From local events to uniting globally, women are coming together to support one another with ideas and innovations. Even though women are gaining headway in the number of businesses owned, it is sometimes difficult to find resources. Here’s a list of resources cultivated to provide value to your journey amongst the women dedicated to helping others.
Take a look at these websites for inspiration from some of the most powerful women in the world. These women are dedicated to providing a change in the standards across the board in business.
- Catalyst Catalyst is a non-profit organization that provides support to leading companies and CEOs throughout the world. They help to implement building better workplace standards on various issues such as cultural diversity and better inclusion. Ultimately they strive to help businesses empower women in the workplace while stating that, “progress for women is progress for everyone.”
- Ted Women 2019 Ted Women 2019 is a great event for women entrepreneurs to connect and network. They create events to showcase extraordinary women in their field. They strive to celebrate women in leadership as risk-takers and innovators.
- The Wing The Wing focuses on advancing women by gathering them together in a network of work and community spaces. Their goal is to establish a space that helps to propel women and girls into achieving success.
- Entrepreneurial Winning Women North America The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program helps to scale quickly women-owned businesses with $2M in revenue or above scale quickly. Their national competition and executive education program helps to provide resources to ambitious women to excel their business.
- The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) WBENC is an organization with an independent certification program designed to develop women-owned businesses by offering programs for networking and opportunities for growth.
- International Association of Women (IAW) The International Association of Women provides an exclusive online community of dynamic, intelligent and accomplished women from varying backgrounds and fields that can help enhance your business, career and personal success.
- The Female Entrepreneur Association The Female Entrepreneur Association is an online space with the mission of inspiring and empowering women from around the world to turn their ideas into a reality, build wildly successful businesses.
- Ellevate Ellevate believes that when given the opportunity, women can be gifted a voice that speaks to the economic growth on a global scale. They help to create communities of professional when that help with business success and growth.
- Tory Burch Foundation The Tory Burch Foundation has established capital, education and fellowship programs aimed at elevating female entrepreneurs and women in leadership.
Social Media Accounts
Here are some amazing social media accounts made by female founders to help inspire other women entrepreneurs!
- Future Female Future Female is a movement to increase the number and success of female entrepreneurs and “intrapreneurs” worldwide.
- Boss Project Founded by Abagail and Emylee, where they help to guide entrepreneurs with their creative service-based business.
- Women Entrepreneur College Women Entrepreneur College provides courses for building your small business
- iFundWomen iFundWomen is a Crowdfunding ecosystem designed for female entrepreneurs.
- The Every Mom The Every Mom is the ultimate online resource for the modern mom created by The Everygirl Media Group.
- Women Entrepreneurs Inc Women Entrepreneurs Inc is an online community based out of Charleston, South Carolina to help network your business.
- Mother Mag Mother Mag is an online magazine designed with the entrepreneurial mom in mind.
- The Female Founder Collective “When women join together to enact change, anything can happen!” – Female Founder Collective
- Lawyer & Feminist Lawyer & Feminist promotes equality in the field of law.
- She Owns It She Owns It is based in New Zealand and is a valuable resource for women entrepreneurs.
- Women Entrepreneur Women Entrepreneur is a community of fearless and ready to take charge women in leadership and business.
- The Mompreneur ™
The Mompreneur ™ is a valuable hub of resources for connection, support, and education for women in business.
Whether you are looking for help establishing you as an ambitious business owner or wanting to connect with other like-minded women, our list of resources is the perfect place to start. This compilation of websites and social media accounts will help guide you to other women in leadership. There are already enough challenges as a woman in business, but now you can feel empowered to take the next step in achieving growth and success.